Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Episode 1

Hello all. Well..some I suppose. This is a new blog after all. For right now, my name is Bri, and I am an addict of several things. I wanted to start a blog, but I didn't want this blog to be boring for other people, and I wanted to come up with something that a lot of people like, and I started writing down ideas and brainstorming and I just couldn't pick one overall theme for this blog, so it's just gonna be a bunch of ideas crammed together and fighting to win. The title came to me, because actually a lot of this blog is gonna be dealing with films, cartoons, and basically movie stuff in general so a play on Star Wars seemed to be a good idea. As I said this blog is made up of several ideas so here are the categories!!

There will be a Disney blog, in which I will share my opinion of most of the Disney films or cartoons, and this one will be quite large as I have an unwavering addiction to all that is Disney.

There will be an anime blog! This blog will feature the years worth of stuff I go through before heading to Anime Detour, which is the Anime Convention that I go to every year. It will also feature random Anime things that I'd like to have or have an opinion on.

There will be a movie blog!! This one will focus on everything movies. Especially if it is one of my favorites. That's all you need to know for now.

There will be an opinion blog. I am a Christian, and what that means to me may not be what it means to other people, so I just want to rant sometimes about my beliefs, and if you don't like it, then don't look at this blog. Simple.

There will be a book blog! Though I don't know how often I'll put things into this category. Still! It's nice to talk about books. 

And finally, or for right now, a college blog. This one will be dealing with what kind of classes I'm going through and it may even have some tips for those of you who procrastinate and well...you know who you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment