Friday, April 12, 2013

Disney Princess's Say SPRING!

Unfortunately I live in the great state of Minnesota. We have about two inches of snow where I am, and it is April. I HATE THIS! I figured out that I had my paper dolls with me from forever ago, so I dressed all the princesses up in their spring outfits, and pinned them to my corkboard.

My hope is, that by the Disney Princesses getting all dressed for Spring, that it will actually show up. Can't hurt me for trying right?


Belle is in a nice spring green and a sun hat to match. Cinderella went with a lighter pink and purple, while Snow stuck to her red color. Jasmine is in orange, Aurora in daisy green and yellow, and Ariel is in blue and purple with seashell detailing.

Spring...where are you? Also...I would love a Rapunzel, and Tiana paper doll to add to this collection but I'm afraid I haven't found that yet.

I love the Disney Princess outfits. They really are very pretty...some of these dresses I would wear myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment